samedi 26 novembre 2016

WEEK-END PLAYLIST 38

Even if you won't find any CAMERA SILENS's song in today's musical selection, in my humble opinion the most important historical fact of the week occured a few days ago in Toulouse, France, where Gilles, original CAMERA SILENS singer surrendered to the French Police, twenty-eight years after being charged for one of the most important robberies of French History. Since 1987 and the begining of his runaway he had become a legend for French and worldwide punk. I was born in 1988, discovered CAMERA SILENS because one of my best friends's dad had been CAMERA SILENS's saxophone player on 1987 "Rien Qu'en Traînant' LP and when I was 13, I started to discover new bands, punk and hardcore and because CAMERA SILENS was a local and historical band, I started being a complete control freak about these guys. I've met some of them, I've never felt so dedicated to such a band and when I have a chat with my friend's dad about CAMERA SILENS, he's always making fun of me because of my fascination. All hail Gilles!





  • LEONARD COHEN "Leaving The Table" (2016/CAN)
  • BLUR "Thought I Was A Spaceman" (2015/UK)
  • THE SPECIALS "Concrete Jungle" (1979/UK)
  • THE LAST SHADOW PUPPETS "Bad Habits" (2016/UK)
  • THE KINKS "Wicked Anabella" (1968/UK)
  • THE BEACH BOYS "That's Not Me" (1966/US)
  • THE JESUS AND MARY CHAIN "Almost Gold" (1992/UK)
  • OASIS "Born On A Different Cloud" (2002/UK)
  • OASIS "Falling Down" (2008/UK)
  • OASIS "Rockin' Chair" (1998/UK)
  • CIVIL CIVIC "The Shift" (2016/AUS)
  • CIVIL CIVIC "Grey Nurse" (2011/AUS)
  • TRAVIS "Tied To The 90's" (1997/SCO)
  • TRAVIS "Side" (2001/SCO)
  • METALLICA "Confusion" (2016/US)
  • NOFX "I'm A Transvest-lite" (2016/US)
  • NOEL GALLAGHER'S HIGH FLYING BIRDS "If I Had A Gun" (2011/UK)
  • NOEL GALLAGHER'S HIGH FLYING BIRDS "Ballad Of The Mighty I" (2014/UK)
  • FLEET FOXES "Your Protector" (2008/US)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire