samedi 19 novembre 2016

WEEK-END PLAYLIST 37

Hey y'all. What I just wanna say is that my right foot really hurts today, and it sucks. But making this specific week-end playlist is pretty satisfying because it consists in several records I just saved on my phone's SD card for months and I finally listened to all of them. It's important for me to listen to complete different artists every week and I've been busy to find new bands or records I've never been into because of the lack of time or attention. This list features for example a few records which mean a lot to my brother. Plus, the fact you'll find some STÜRMFUHRER songs here doesn't mean this blog or myself show any kind of nazi sympathy. Not at all.






  • TODD RUNDGREN "Zen Archer" (1973/US)
  • THE BELLICOSE MINDS "The Mask" (2016/US)
  • THE AUTEURS "New French Girlfriend" (1993/UK)
  • STRENGTH THROUGH JOY "The Force Of Truth And Lies (Instrumental)" (1995/UK)
  • BRIAN ENO "Here Come The Warm Jets" (1973/UK)
  • BITING TONGUES "Meat Mask Separatist" (1985/UK)
  • AU PAIRS "Come Again" (1981/UK)
  • :OF THE WAND AND THE MOON "Tear It Apart" (2011/DEN)
  • THE WAKE "Favour" (1982/SCO)
  • VATICAN SHADOW "Take Vows" (2016/US)
  • PRURIENT "Every Relationship Earthrise" (2015/US)
  • PRURIENT "Before Rain Becomes Snow" (2016/US)
  • THROBBING GRISTLE "Zyklon B Zombie" (1978/UK)
  • THE SOUND "Sense Of Purpose" (1981/UK)
  • FIRE + ICE "Blood On The Snow" (1992/UK)
  • STURMFÜHRER "¨Niemals Vergressen (Full Album)" (2006/US)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire