dimanche 26 mars 2017

WEEK-END PLAYLIST 53

This is a two weeks playlist. I haven't got much time to post last week-end.

A lot of the records I've been listening too aren't available on YouTube, so I invite you to listen to SHORT DAYS's LP, SOL INVICTUS's latest LP, SAMANTHA GLASS, SPECTRES's "Condition", THE STARGAZER'S ASSISTANT, BLOOD MOON (woah!), LIGHT OF THE MORNING STAR, HORN, CLOAK/DAGGER, CRURIFRAGIUM, SIXTH COMM, RITUALIZATION, DYLAN CAMERON, HEROES IN THE SNOW and TORSGARD.

Every week I remember I have not much things to say about my life and what's surrounding me (in terms of feelings and social life). Most people bores me and when some pal asks me if I never get in any kind of trouble because I listen to "compromising" artists or sport a SKREWDRIVER "All Skrewed Up" bootleg crewneck I'm like: "What the fucking fuck mates???" Just read this and don't break my balls:



Don't be a douche.






  • LEGER DES HEILS "The Strength Of Will" (2001/GER)
  • CODE ORANGE "Bleeding The Blur" (2017/US)
  • DRAWING LAST BREATH "Unrequited" (2017/US)
  • DEATH SQUAD "Fuck God Live" (2000/US)
  • MIGOS "Slippery (feat GUCCI MANE)" (2017/US)
  • NATURE AND ORGANISATION "Wicker Man Song" (1994/UK)
  • PHARMAKON "No Natural Order" (2017/US)
  • SNAILS "Tea Leaves" (2017/US)
  • DIE WEISSE ROSE "Nicht Schuldig" (DEN/2009)
  • UNEARTHLY TRANCE "Invisible Butchery" (2017/US)
  • HYPNOPAZÜZU "Christmas With The Channelers" (2016/UK)
  • THE BRIAN JONESTOWN MASSACRE "UFO Paycheck" (2017/UK)
  • TIM DARCY "Still Waking Up" (2017/CAN)
  • TERMINAL "Epilog" (2016/SWE)
  • GHOST CULTURE "NGC1275" (2017/UK)
  • SYD "Body" (2017/US)
  • WÖLJAGER "Kuem To Mi" (2016/GER)
  • ULULATUM TOLLUNT "Lupine Aggressors" (2017US)
  • DISHARMONY "Summon The Legions" (2017/GRE)
  • TENHI "Kuvajainen" (2006/FIN)
  • HELSTAR "Possession" (1984/US)
  • DARKEST HOUR "The Flesh & The Flowers Of Death" (2017/US)
  • KICKBACK "Forever War" (1997/FRA)
  • KICKBACK "Murder Minded" (2000/FRA)
  • ABOVE THE RUINS "Roses" (1985/UK)
  • MATT MARTIANS "Diamond In Da Ruff" (2017/US)
  • LA FEMME "S.S.D." (2016/FRA)
  • SKREWDRIVER "Needle Man" (1985/UK)
  • ALAIN BASHUNG "Mes Prisons" (1988/FRA)
  • LANA DEL REY "Lolita" (2012/US)
  • BLACK CILICE "Channeling Forgotten Energies" (2017/POR)
  • VARIOUS AFRICA - WITCHCRAFT & RITUAL MUSIC "Nyatiti" (1975/KEN/TAN) /

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire