samedi 15 octobre 2016

WEEK-END PLAYLIST 32

THE JESUS AND MARY CHAIN's EPs and singles are just a bunch of the craziest songs and covers I've ever listened to. Be careful: most of the tracks featuring on "Barbed Wire Kisses" (and also featuring on this Youtube playlist) aren't exactly what I've been listening to during the week, this specific record is a collection of b-sides and the sound is kinda similar to the EPs version which which was the exact records I have been listening to but I ask you to listen to "Some Candy Talking" EP (for example) because the production is so perfect. Recently I just felt the need to listen to a few of them just to dive in their brutal and noisy vision of music. The rest of the playlist is just the remaining artists from the SD card of my phone. This is the first time you'll be listening to a "real" one-piece playlist because this is the very first time each song I wanted to share was actually featuring on YouTube. I've been taught several times to do it like this (which I assume seems quite logical) but sometimes you just find some stuffs on bandcamp, soundcloud or on the contrary the music isn't available on the Internet so you have to make a montage with a specific program and I just don't want to break my balls with this. Hope you'll understand.



  • BURZUM "Moti Ragnarokum" (1997/NOR)
  • PAPERCLIP PEOPLE "Throw" (1996/US)
  • THE JESUS AND MARY CHAIN "Ambition" (1985/SCO)
  • THE JESUS AND MARY CHAIN "Vegetable Man" (1984/SCO)
  • THE JESUS AND MARY CHAIN "Everything's Alright When You're Down" (1987/SCO)
  • THE JESUS AND MARY CHAIN "Hit" (1986/SCO)
  • THE JESUS AND MARY CHAIN "Boyfriend's Dead" (1985/SCO)
  • THE JESUS AND MARY CHAIN "Who Do You Love" (1987/SCO)
  • THE JESUS AND MARY CHAIN "On The Wall" (1987/SCO)
  • THE JESUS AND MARY CHAIN "In The Black" (1989/SCO)
  • SADUS "Desolator" (1986/US)
  • EMPEROR "Cosmic Keys To My Creations & Times" (1993/NOR)
  • STEVE VON TILL "Night Of The Moon" (2015/US)
  • BELGRADO "Raz Dwa" (2016/SPA)
  • GRIM "Hi Volt" (2016/JAP)
  • SCALD "Ragnaradi Eve" (2003/RUS)
  • DERNIERE VOLONTE "Au Travers Des Lauriers" (2006/FRA)
  • DARKTHRONE "Stylized Corpse" (2010/NOR)
  • LAKES "Visitation Dawn" (2013/AUS)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire